Administrator’s name: “Soloteks2 – Ltd”. The main activity of the company is sale of black and green tea from Sri Lanka.
5 “Petar Stoev” Str; Svilengrad 6500; Bulgaria , Europe
Лице за контакт: Управител на “Солотекс2-ООД”
By using this website, you consent to the collection and use of information as set out in this policy.
If you do not agree to any of the terms contained in this policy, we do not recommend you use the website and provide any of your personal information.
Most of our services do not require any form of registration, which allows every visitor a free access to our site. However, some services may require you to provide us with personal information.In this case, if you choose not to provide the personal information we request, you will not be able to access certain parts of the site, and we will not be able to respond to your request.
The personal data we collect and process from you are:
Category of personal data:
– “Ordinary” personal data: First & family names, address, telephone #, e-mail address;
– Personal ID# if it is necessary to issue an invoice;
The individual, who provides his/her data;
We declare that the personal data we collect will be used for the following purposes:
1. concluding and executing a distance contract – online sale;
2. advertising and marketing campaigns.
The reason that gives us the right to process your data is:
- To perform a contract with you or our intention to enter into a contract;
- To comply with our legal obligation related to taxes, accounting and others;
- It is based on our legitimate interests like legal protection, security and property protection, analysis of commercial information to improve service and more;
- Processing is based on your consent;
The following organizations / individuals will receive your personal information:
1.Service providers with whom we have a contract/agreement for confidentiality (eg an accounting firm);
2.State and municipal authorities to which we are legally obliged.
Your personal data may be passed on to other third parties acting on our behalf for further processing in accordance with the purposes for which they were originally collected. Other ways of lawful data processing include the provision of services, evaluation of the usefulness of this website, marketing, data management and technical support. These third parties have an agreement with our company not to sell neither disclose any personal information to other parties, except as required by law, permitted by us or specified in this policy for confidentiality.
Transfer of personal data to a non-EU country or to an international organization
“Soloteks2-Ltd.” does not intend to make such transfer of personal data, but in case such an intention arises, we will inform you and ask for your consent in advance.
Data retention period
” Soloteks2-Ltd. ” will store your personal data no more than one year after the expiration of the limitation periods for possible claims in connection with the performance of the contracts and provision of the services we have concluded with you. The total limitation period under Bulgarian legislation is five years. In a number of cases, under the applicable legislation (e.g. Accounting Act,Tax and Social Security Procedure Code), we are obliged to store data for a longer period.
The data will be stored in paper and/or electronic forms. We strive to apply all reasonable measures to prevent unauthorized access to, loss or destruction.
Your rights as a data subject are the following:
Any times when we store or process your personal data, you have the following rights:
- Request a copy of your personal data from “Soloteks2-Ltd” and the right of access to your personal data;
- Ask “Soloteks2-Ltd” for your personal data in a form convenient to transfer to another administrator, or to ask us to do so without being hindered by us;
- Ask “Soloteks2-Ltd” to correct any inaccurate personal data, as well as to update the one that is no longer up to date;
- Ask “Soloteks2-Ltd” to delete your personal data without undue delay on any of the following grounds:
- personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected;
- when you have withdrawn your consent;
- when you objected to the processing;
- when the processing is unlawful;
- where personal data must be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation under EU law or the law of a Member State that applies to us as a data controller.
We may refuse to delete your personal data for the following reasons:
- Compliance with a legal obligation on our part;
- The establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- Ask “Soloteks2-Ltd” to restrict the processing of your personal data, in which case they will only be stored but not processed. Our refusal to restrict will be only in writing, where we will give the legitimate reason for this;
- Withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time with a separate request addressed to us;
- Object to certain types of processing, such as direct marketing (unsolicited advertising messages);
- Object to automated processing, including profiling;
- Not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing involving profiling;
- In case, we will need to use your personal data for a purpose not covered by this privacy statement, we will provide you a new one and, if necessary, we will require your prior consent for the new processing.
All of the above requests will be forwarded if there is a third party (recipients, including outside the EU and international organizations) when processing your personal data.
Personal data of children
This site can be viewed by anyone under the age of 18, but registrations and sales are intended for individuals aged 18 and over.
“Cookies” and Internet tags
We may collect and process information about your visits to this website, such as the pages you visit, the website you come from, and some of the searches you perform. We use this information to improve the content of the site and to collect aggregated statistics about the persons who use our site for internal purposes in connection with market research. In this process, we may install cookies that collect information about the user’s domain name, your Internet service provider, your operating system, and the date and time of access. A “cookie” is a small information item sent to your browser and stored on your computer’s hard drive. “Cookies” do not harm your computer. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a “cookie”, which will allow you to decide whether you want to accept it or not.
However, we would like to inform you that if you do not accept “cookies”, you will not be able to use the full functionality of your browser software. We may also receive the services from external persons who assist us in collecting and processing the information described in this section.
Sometimes we may use Internet tags (also known as “Action tags”, “Single-Pixel GIFs”, “Clear GIFs”, “Invisible GIFs” and “1-by-1 GIFs”) and “cookies” on this site, as well as implement them through a third party – an advertising or web analytics partner who is located and stores the relevant information (including your IP address) in another country. These tags/“cookies” are placed both in online advertisements that lead users to this site as well as on different pages of this site. We use this technology to measure the response of visitors to our sites and the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns (including how many times a page has been opened and which information has been viewed), and to evaluate your use of this website. With the help of these tags/“cookies”, the third party partner or web analytics partner may collect visitor data on our and other sites, prepare reports on us about the activity of the website and provide other services related to the use of the website and the Internet. These partners may provide the collected information to others if there is such a legal requirement or if they engage other people to process information on their behalf.
We use the Google Analytics service to streamline our portfolio of websites by: (a) optimizing traffic to and between corporate websites, and (b) integrating and optimizing web pages, if applicable. Google Analytics is a service offered by the Google Inc. that produces detailed statistics on website traffic, traffic sources, measures the levels of conversion from users to customers and all sales. Google Analytics uses “cookies” stored on your computer to analyze how users use our website.
Google will use on our behalf the information created by “cookies” to evaluate the use of our website, prepare reports on website activity, and provide us with these reports for analysis purposes.
Google may transfer this information to third parties if it has a legal obligation or if a third party processes data on behalf of Google. Google will under no circumstances combine or link your IP address to other data stored by Google. You can turn off or stop installing and storing “cookies” through your Browser Settings. In this case however, you will not be able to use all the features of our website.
By using our website, you consent to the processing of any personal data that Google will collect about you in the manner or for the purposes set out above.
Forward to other sites
” Soloteks2-Ltd” reserves the right to change the Policy in the future, including but not limited to:
– change of the current provisions, specifically in the field of personal data protection, telecommunications law, electronically supplied services and regulating the rights of consumers, which affect our rights and obligations or your rights and obligations;
In any event of a change to this Policy, we will publish the new version of the Policy with a new date.
You have the right to complain to the supervisory authority
You have the right to file a complaint with the Commission for Personal Data Protection, address: Blvd. “Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov” 2; Sofia 1592; Bulgaria (www.cpdp.bg).
In case, you wish to file a complaint about the processing of your personal data through “Soloteks2-Ltd” (recipients, including outside the EU and international organizations), you can do so by using the contact information mentioned above.